Root canal seems to be difficult, but in reality it is easy and painless. Discomfort of jaw is unavoidable as you need to keep your jaw open for as long as the treatment will continue. Root canal therapy is also known as endodontic therapy that is popular for removing infection from teeth. This further helps to stop future infections from occurring. This is executed on the tooth pulp, which is known as the root canal.
Facts about the Root canal therapy
- This is a complete pain-relieving treatment
- It helps to remove nerves from the tooth pulp
- The cost varies according to the severity of the issue and the number of sessions required. In comparison to tooth replacement with bridges or crowns, it is less expensive.
What are the steps involved in the treatment?
There are mainly there steps involved in the entire treatment and 2-3 sessions are required for a successful root canal treatment. These are as follows:
- Cleaning the root canal
- Filling up the root canal
- Adding a filling or crown
With the help of a professional dentist, you can easily undergo a successful treatment. Root canal treatment in Chennai can help you to get successful results within reasonable prices.